Saturday, January 8, 2011

My first quilt along

I've decided to join in with Rachel at P.S. I Quilt and her Postage Stamp Quilt-Along.  It's the first quilt along for me and I'm kinda excited.  I picked up my fabric the other night.  The requirements were 1 print jelly roll, 1 solid jelly roll and then yardage for backing and binding.  Unfortunately, my selection of jelly rolls is pretty slim around here and I couldn't co-ordinate a print with a solid (yeah, it's that bad). 

I wandered through the store a bit and found my fabric in the batiks.  It's a little bright and WAY out of the box for me.  But, here we go...
My husband (who chose the fabrics for my only quilt finish) thinks it's great and he wasn't even there to help me pick.  The green will be the backing, the blue will be the binding.  I'm so excited I can't stop fondling the fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment