Sunday, January 6, 2013

A lovely year of lovely finishes

I haven't posted since March of 2012.  Yikes.

Last year about this time, I posted about some quilts I found in the garage when we moved.  Quilt tops, specifically.  And my plans to finish them off throughout 2012.

I didn't.

So this year, I think I'm going to join up with the year of lovely finishes on Fiber of All Sorts.  To see if I can finish some of the things that are waiting for me to finish them.  This month?  I've decided to go easy and finish a Christmas quilt I've been working on for awhile now.

There it is, a nice quilt top waiting to be made into a quilt.  I have a few now, more than just the ones that Bailey is sitting on here:

But this month, I only have to focus on one and get one finished. 

A Lovely Year of Finishes

No comments:

Post a Comment