Finishes1. Rail Fence - Finished it up yesterday, you can read about it there.
Finished Quilt Tops1. Batik Squares
2. Snowballs (or fire & ice balls)
3. Strawberry fields postage stamps
4. Halloween wall hanging
The Rest1. Flying Geese - No progress
2. Pinwheel sampler - No Progress
3. Daisy Doodles - Strips sewn together for 9 patch and rail fence blocks.
4. Log cabin table runner - No progress
5. Spring flowers - No progress.
6. Stash busting triangles - Fighting with aligning triangles properly. Who knew it would be so difficult???
7. Stash Busting wedges - No progress.
8. Stash busting hourglasses - No real progress, just a picture of cut fabric...
9. Batik plus sign quilt - no progress
So, yeah. Not a lot of progress, but I did get a finish! And some new pictures of my other projects
I have an entire long weekend to myself coming up so I suspect the list of finished quilt tops will increase dramatically. How's your week coming along?
Also? I like my new format for this. I no longer have a dozen WIPS. I have 4 finished quilt tops and fewer than 10 WIPs... It just sounds better!